Looking for an easier way to manage your organization's costliest asset?
As a business owner, you know that your workforce is the engine that drives your company’s growth, but it is also one of your most costly assets. According to PricewaterhouseCoopers, labor costs represent 28 percent of annual revenue for U.S. companies. In managing your workforce, you need a solution that will help you reduce labor costs, promote worker productivity, and hire the talent that will help grow your business in the future. Genesis Workforce Management Software can help your organization transform how you find, manage, grow, and retain your workforce.
- Fully Cloud Based
- Works on Virtually any Web Browser
- No Upgrades of Software Updates Needed
- Applications Utilized Individually or as a Suite
- Easy Implementation and Deployment
- Single Employee Record Architecture
Better manage your workforce while saving both time and money
Our workforce management software, composed of time and attendance, human resources, and payroll, makes it possible for you to accurately manage all aspects of your workforce through one web-based application. From recruitment to offboarding, the suite uses intuitive employee and manager self-service (ESS and MSS) features that empower employees. A robust reporting engine lets managers customize reports, address employee issues directly, and dynamically view and export data in a variety of formats. By automating many of the manual, time-consuming processes associated with managing your workforce, our workforce management suite helps you improve operational processes and grow your business while you ease compliance and save time and money.
- Access your system anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re traveling, working remotely, or out sick, you have 24/7/365 access to the applications. All you need is a web browser or mobile device. You remain in constant control of your business information
- Get in-the-moment access to your data. The suite effectively eliminates the guesswork of labor expenses by seamlessly integrating HR, Payroll, and Time and Attendance, allowing data to be viewed and analyzed in real time. This enables you to see the full picture of your operations whenever you need to.
- Seek out and retain the best talent with an application process that is easy for candidates to use and reduces the overall time it takes to fill open positions.
- Streamline the onboarding process by reducing manual entries and redundancies and automating communication.
- Give employees the power to access their schedules from anywhere so they can efficiently manage their own time.
- Give supervisors the tools to access real-time employee data for driving productivity, increasing employee engagement, and making more informed business decisions.
- Streamline payroll processes so paychecks, vendor payments, and tax filings are always correct and on time.
Learn more about Genesis Workforce Management Software
Watch the video now to learn how insight into real-time labor data and actionable reporting improves your operational efficiency. As you elevate the way your employees work, you’ll create and foster an environment where employees thrive and are truly engaged.
Genesis Workforce Management Software Applications
Whether you employ the entire suite of applications or deploy a single solution, we give you the tools to increase efficiency, reduce labor costs, and optimize processes.
TIME AND ATTENDANCE
The Time and Attendance application streamlines processes associated with the completion of payroll, while assisting you with your compliance efforts with applicable labor laws. We also offer a wide variety of hardware and data collection devices including barcode, magnetic stripe, proximity, and biometric units, in addition to mobile and offsite data collection capabilities. The system provides users with:
- Employee Scheduling
- Accrual Tracking
- Exception Tracking
- Job Costing
- Auto Populated Holiday
- Flexible Pay Rules
- Pay Categories
- Powerful Reporting
- Custom Analytics
- Mass Edit Capabilities
- Time Off Request Tool
- Manager Self-Service
- Employee Self-Service
The Human Resources (HR) application is a powerful, multifaceted system that enables companies to automate and create more efficient HR processes. This feature-rich application will help you accurately and quickly complete HR-related tasks, such as:
- Benefits Administration
- Position & Job Management
- Asset Management
- Trainings & Certifications Management
- Discipline Tracking
- HR Resources
- Incident Tracking
- EEO Reporting
- OSHA Reporting
- Vet 100 Reporting
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
The Payroll application makes it simple to have your organization’s payroll executed how you want it. With advanced configurability, this application helps you accurately run payroll with:
- Geospatial Tax Identification
- No Traditional Pre-Processing Required
- Real Time Current Year W-2's
- Seamless Integration
- Time Saving Auto-calculations
- Configurable Data Exports and Imports