Proactively manage ACA Compliance across your entire workforce
The ACA Compliance Management Module, available in our Product Marketplace, allows you to proactively manage your compliance strategy across your entire workforce. It gives you the tools to effectively manage regular and variable hour employees’ benefit compliance, along with applicable reporting. Once you determine the impact ACA will have on your bottom line and develop a strategy that fits your financial and business objectives, implementing, enforcing, and managing that strategy can be an even bigger challenge. Our ACA module can help you manage ACA administration with tools that execute your ACA strategy. Genesis makes ACA Compliance Management simple!
Organizations like yours need integrated workforce management tools
that provide complete automation and high-quality information for driving cost-effective labor decisions and minimizing ACA compliance risk. When it comes to ACA administration, spreadsheets, homegrown reports, and manual calculations will do little to simplify a highly complex process that has potentially significant financial consequences. To develop and execute a best-fit strategy for compliance and cost control, you’ll need to track, integrate, and analyze data across time and attendance, payroll, and HR. The good news is that we have these tools ready for you within our ACA module.
- Simplify processes around ACA compliance to help avoid steep penalties
- Receive accurate visibility into average hours worked by full-time and part-time employees, including for the look-back and stability periods
- Automate benefits eligibility notification and employee enrollment
- Access both real-time and historical detail on ACA status measurements for your company, as well as for individual employees. Management dashboards provide consolidated views of regular- and variable-hour labor pools and the ability to drill down into views for each employee. View any employee’s current status or historical status by month with the ACA timeline view.
- Compliance alerts notify managers when an employee’s status changes to full time or part time, when an employee is approaching eligibility, and when an employee has scheduled hours that would put the worker over the eligibility limit. Alerts can also be sent to employees to notify them that they are eligible for benefits. Additional rules can help you enforce schedules and maintain your preferred fulltime/part-time employee mix.
- The ACA module is the only solution that is delivered on the power of a single platform for HR/benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll. With a single record for each employee, you can streamline and automate the benefits enrollment process as employees reach eligibility